UPSC CSE 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released the Civil Services Preliminary exam admit cards. The candidates can download the UPSC CS (Pre) admit cards from the official website of UPSC-upsc.gov.in
The UPSC Civil Service Prelims will be conducted on June 2, 2019 and the last date to fill the application form was March 18, 2019. The candidates can download the UPSC CS (Pre) admit cards till June 2, 2019.
How to download UPSC CS (Pre) admit cards:
• Visit the official website-upsc.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Civil Service (Preliminary exam admit cards.
• On the page that opens, read all the instructions and click on “Yes”
• On the next page, click on how to want to download your admit cards.
• Enter all the details and click on submit.
• Download your admit cards for future reference.
Direct Link: The candidates can download the admit cards by clicking on the direct link here:
• By registration ID
• By roll number
• The candidates should bring the e-Admit Card along with the Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
• Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-Admit Card should bring a photo identify proof and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination.