RSMSSB LDC Admit Card released on August 26, 2019. Candidates can download the typing test admit card from the official site of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Steps to download and direct link here.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board may have released RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 today, August 26, 2019. The admit card for typing test can be downloaded from 2 pm on the official site of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The Phase II examination will be conducted from September 3 to 6, 2019 in the state.
The mock test link will be activated from September 2, 2019. Candidates who will have to appear for the examination can go through these simple steps given below to download the admit card.
RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2019: Steps to download
- Visit the official site of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on Login link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to login to the account by entering digital identity and password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on login.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Candidates who will be appearing for the typing test will have to carry their original valid ID copy, documents for skill test, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card original copy, Voters ID card, driving license passport. Check Official Notice for more details.
This recruitment drive will fill up a total of 12456 posts which included 11215 posts belonging to general category and 1241 posts belonging to SC/ST category. The official notification was released by the Board on June 7, 2019. For more details, candidates can check the official site of RSMSSB.