NVS admit card 2019: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released NVS admit card 2019 today on September 8, 2019. The candidates who are going to appear for the exam can download it from the official website. The admit card is available at navodaya.gov.in.
The admit card is available for the post of Assistant Commissioners, PGTs, TGTs, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerks.
NVS admit card 2019: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website, navodaya.gov.in or nvsrect2019.org
Step 2: Click on “Download Admit Card for Computer Based Test for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioners, PGTs, TGTs, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerks”
Step 3: Enter the required details.
Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates can download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
NVS 2019: Exam details
The written examination will commence from September 16, 2019, and will continue till September 20, 2019.
- NVS has released the exam schedule a few days back on the official site of NVS. The examination will be conducted in three shifts.
- NVS Answer Key 2019 will be available from 24 to 28 September 2019.
NVS 2019: Vacancy details
- Assistant Commissioner: 5
- PGT: 430
- TGT: 1154
- Miscellaneous category: 564
- Female staff nurse: 55
- Legal Assistant: 1
- Catering Assistant: 26
- LDC: 135
Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVS) Recruitment 2019: Age limit criteria
- Assistant commissioner: All candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 45 years
- PGT: 40 years
- TGT: 35 years
- Legal assistant: 32 years
- Catering assistant: 35 years
- LDC: 27 years
Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation from the reserved category.
NVS Recruitment 2019: Salary details
- Assistant commissioner: Level -12 (Rs 78,800-2, 09,200) in the Pay Matrix
- PGT: Level-8 (Rs 47,600-1, 51,100) in the Pay Matrix
- TGT: Rs 44,900 to Rs 1, 42,400
- Legal assistant: Rs 35,400 to Rs 1, 12,400
- Catering assistant: Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- LDC: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200