LIC AAO Admit card 2019: The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) examination admit card will be released on April 22, 2019. The candidates who have applied for these positions may download the admit card from the LIC official website – licindia.in. The applicants must visit the official website for updates. Admit card is examination hall entry pass, therefore, the candidates must carefully read them after downloading. Through this examination, 590 candidates will be selected for the positions of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO).
Admit card contains information like examination venue, date of examination, documents needed to be carried to the exam hall and other details. The applicants have to follow the information provided in the admit card. Certain things such as mobile phones, headphones, and some other articles may not be allowed inside the examination hall. The candidates must read these details of excluded items inside the exam hall.
The selected candidates will get between Rs 32,795 to 55,335 plus other allowances.
LIC AAO admit card: Here’s how to download
1. The candidates have to visit the LIC official website – licindia.in
2. They have to click on “download admit card” link
3. The candidates have to enter details like registration number, date of birth
4. Once the details are submitted, Hall ticket/Admit card will appear on the screen
5. The applicants have to Download the admit card, and take a print out for further reference